Monday, January 31, 2011
My kids were sick. and sick. and siiiiick. I seriously think they were sick for like 2 months. and Ashley STILL has a cough and a stuffed up nose. poor little baby. Good thing she is still happy when she is sick or I would have gone crazy!!! needless to say there were alot of "moonies" (movies) chloe got to watch and she always watched them like this....
Ha ha this giraffe pillow was a christmas present from Nana. You must think oh she LOVES it. I bet she was so excited when she opened it....but that was not the case. she was TERRIFIED of the thing. Wouldn't even come in the room if she could see it! ha ha but the terror didn't last forever and now they have a special bond (might have included getting puked on) but now there love will go on forever.
Poor Ash has just been sick for what seems like years. ok maybe months. but it has been a long time seriously. She got a really bad cough that just won't go away. and then she has been teething like crazy so she has been slightly cranky. She got her bottom two last month and her top two are coming in right now. so sad. But i think her cute hat is making her feel better. you only feel good if you look good right??
Ash was getting in on the sickly giraffe lounging too. she loves to chew on the giraffe's ears and who can blame her, that thing is ridiculously soft!
I tried to get a picture of Chloe sleeping but she woke up when i opened the door (crappy cheap noisy door) she thought it was hilarious...obviously. Chloe didn't eat anything for like a whole week when she was sick and then got SUPER skinny. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but she was skeletal. So happy that she is now back to eating and filling back out.
I also made homemade chicken noodle soup for the first time ever. it was delicious I am not gonna lie. Tina can attest to this. and how good does it look in my gorgeous new dishes??? yup i know you're all jealous!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Wanna know what melts my heart?? When ashley is busy playing and emptying all of Chloe's toys onto the floor and I call her name and she looks at me with that huge smile....I just want to die. I love this baby SO SO much!!
Check out those chompers comin in!! she is getting another one on the top right now and likes to grind them all together. nails on a chalk board anyone?? i don't know what's worse.....shudder.
She is going to be 8 months next week....rip out my heart. My baby is not allowed to get bigger. and NEVER allowed to crawl. well maybe. I will try anyways.
And then there is THIS one. She is a hoot. talking all the time now, she FINALLY gave in and said "Tina" and "gramma dix". She is now copying everything we say (now we have to make sure and be very careful! ha ha) and I love it! she makes me laugh all day long. and LOOK at all her HAIR!!
YUP i love this one too!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I can't pull out my camera without Chloe throwing a hissy fit until I let her have a turn taking pictures with it. I usually just delete them shortly after. But as I was downloading my pictures I found over 100 pictures like these ones, and had no idea when they were taken....
Chloe was giving me a nice tour of what our house looks like in the wee hours of the morning when i was too lazy to clean up the night before....a smoothie from last nights dinner
Even a shot of the blanket behind the couch and her now dried up markers.
Yup dead to the world. I remember this day now....Chloe decided 5:30 was a good time to be up.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Oh Whitefish how i Love thee....let me count the ways.....
1.I love to bundle up my children and pull them on sleds. That are full of toys to entertain you and food for all the skiers. Down the mountain from the highest possible parking spot all the way to the lodge.
2. I love your Ski Lodge and this one big poofy leather couch that we have been lucky enough to snag like the last 4 years right by the fire place.
4. I loved that this year gma was sick so she could stay and help me with the kiddos (I mean i really did feel bad that she was sick but it worked out for me ;)
6. I loved that chloe was so exhausted that she fell asleep on the sleigh ride back to the car from the lodge. oh and every other time we pulled her in a sled the rest of the trip! ha ha
6. even tho i haven't gotten to ski in a couple of years I love the snow covered trees and that is is USUALLY not ridiculously cold (but it was this year...that part i didn't love)
7. I love walking around the Condo in wet socks for a week cause you can't escape the snow puddles surrounding the door. and I loved chloe trying on everyones boots and shoes and changing HER wet socks every hour.
8. I love that my birthday (the 28th) falls when we are here every year! And my shopaholic husband sends me something to the UPS store every year!! and this year i wa SO surprised and excited to get my new dishes from Pottery Barn!! I am one spoiled lady!
I love LOVE my new dishes they make everything look so yummy like i am in a restaurant ALL the time!
9. I LOVE going hot tubbing every night after we put the kids to bed cause the pool is literally 6 really cold steps (for those of us who forgot their flip flops) from our door!
10. I Love having some New years eve Snacks at the Condo with my favorite family in the whole world!
11. I love walking in on grandpa wrestling on the bed with all the grandkids. My kids have been blessed with WONDERFUL grandparents on both sides. We are really lucky!!
There are so many more things I love about Whitefish but those are just a few I can think of right now. I need to take more pictures cause its the only way I remember anything!!