2. Childless, single heterosexual women who are living alone and between the ages of 35-50, are also eligible to adopt
3. Length of marriage must be at least 10 years unless couple is infertile
4. Applicants who are between the ages 45 - 50 must be willing to accept a toddler
5. One previous divorce is accepted.
6. Second marriages must be at least 10 years in length
7. No more than 15 years age difference between husband and wife
8. Preference is given to Christian and Jewish families; LDS families are not eligible for this program
9. Families may have no more than 2 adopted children under the age of 18 living in their home and no biological children
10. U.S. citizens in all 50 states are eligible to adopt from this program.
It’s casual Friday.
2 hours ago