Tuesday, December 13, 2011

back it up

Whoops looks like i forgot to post our pumpkin carving adventures. my bad, well just pretend it is two months ago and everyone is excited for halloween, not Christmas. ready? ok great thanks. 
All excited to carve a pumpkin. Even tho she has no idea what that means. 

Reeg was lucky enough to do most of the work. I'm not exactly into the whole pumpkin carving scene. its gross. and smelly. 


Ashley was just trying to get her hands on anything and everything in sight. including spoons, guts, knives. she's not picky, just let her in the middle of it and she is happy as a clam!


CHloe was making the BEST faces! ha ha she shares my aversion to anything dirty and slimey, but she tried and thats what counts right?

Ash wouldn't touch it either, raising a couple of sissy girls over here! 



Serious pumpkin carving face. 

.....and best picture of the night! ha ha 

Love her. 

And him.

And proof I was there too....looking wonderful as always. ha 

It was a successful night I would say. the pumpkin got carved. The seeds were delicious. And it lasted three days on our steps until it blew over and smashed on the lawn! 

4 comments:

Kristen Ruiz said...

Your girls are seriously SO ADORABLE!! They remind me of what Kassidy and I must have been like growing up, except way cuter :) Haha, I was trying so hard to read what it says on Choe's shirt, but I couldn't get it!

Jennie Holt said...

thanks kristen! her shirt says "no i will not fix your computer" its regans! ha ha

kelsey said...

Ha. Chloe's faces crack me up. Hilarious.

Unknown said...

Not enough pictures or blog. Yes I am unappreciative but where's the ballet pictures! Except Chloe is making the BEST faces ever. Haha what a child...what a child. T minus less-than-a-week days til I SEE YOU GUYS! (too lazy to count)